- Tenth generation members of Vongola Famiglia
- All the Guardian in Tsuna’s Family have some connection with Tsuna prior to become his Guardian except Chrome, who became a semi-Guardian through Mukuro.
- Tsuna never chose his Guardians, the group being chosen by his tutor and his father, Iemitsu Sawada
- Known as the true successors of the Vongola, as they alone were approved by the 1st Generation Boss and Guardians and gained access to the Original Vongola Rings
- Called the “Second coming of the First Vongola Famiglia” by Daemon Spade.
Vongola Primo & Guardians
- Known as Vongola Decimo
- Became the reluctant boss of Vongola, often denying his role
- Doesn’t see himself as the boss, but rather fights to protect those he cares about
- Tendency to accept anyone, even past enemies, a trait which he shares with the Vongola Primo.
- Respected by his Guardians and the current Vongola boss, the IX, Tsuna is said to have what it takes to steer the Vongola to what it originally was, a vigilante group, and clear its blood-stained name.
- Understanding of his Guardian and acceptance of past enemies fulfills the role of the Vongola Sky Boss, which is “Rain, Storm, Cloud, Mist, and Lightning, he influences all of them. He understands and accepts all of them.”
- Storm Guardian of X Generation Vongola Famiglia
- Follows his boss through thick and thin, and initially didn’t mind dying for the sake of the Vongola
- After getting to know his boss better, his suicide-like tendency subsided and now looks to somehow survive each battle, so as to be able to laugh with his friend again once the battle is over.
- Pride is in being a Guardian, and in future he achieves his dream of becoming the right hand man of Tsuna.
- Resembles his predecessor G. in personality and fighting style
- Fighting style and personality fits the role of Vongola Guardian of Storm, which is “Continuously at the heart of the attack, furious Storm that never rests.”
- Rain Guardian of the X Generation Vongola Famiglia
- Initially believed that the “mafia” was a game being played by his friend, and joined willingly, eager to be a part of the group.
- Is the sole swordsman among the Guardians, a trait he had shares with the I Generation Vongola Rain Guardian, Asari Ugetsu
- Is extremely proud of his sword style, the Shigure Soen, which he inherited from his father, Tsuyoshi Yamamoto, often saying that his sword style is a prefect style and second to none, and will not let anyone look down on it.
- Generally friendly, he is quite powerful in battle, often defying the odds by beating his opponents said to be more powerful than him
- Agility and reflexes have people calling him a natural-born hitman.
- One of the calm people among the X Generation Guardians, and has often solved any squabbles that may arise, and thus fulfills the role of the Rain Guardian, which is “To become a blessed shower that settles conflict and washes everything away.”
- Highly energetic Sun Guardian of the X Generation Vongola Famiglia
- Has the tendency to overdo whatever he sets out to do
- Does whatever it takes to stay in prime condition
- Pride is his boxing, a trait he shares with the I Generation Sun Guardian Knuckle.
- Willing to bet it all on his boxing and basses his fights on the rules of boxing, such as a fight always being one-to-one.
- Sun Guardian of the Vongola Famiglia does whatever is required of him to protect his friends, Famiglia, and family, even if it puts his own body at risk
- Fulfilling the role of Vongola Sun Guardian, which is “Destroying the misfortune that attacks the Famiglia with their own body, they become the Sun that brightly shines upon an area.”
- Cloud Guardian of X Generation Vongola Famiglia
- A person who hates crowds and prefers to be alone
- Strongest Guardian of the X Generation Famiglia, he has the lust for battle, and enjoys battling strong opponents. The respect ha has for a person depends on the strength of the individual
- Lone wolf attitude is a he shares with the I Generation Cloud Guardian, Alaude, as they both hated company and preferred to do things alone.
- Has the tendency to distance himself from the rest of the Famiglia, he will step in if his comrades are in danger.
- Ability in battle & his lone wolf attitude fulfills the role of the Cloud Guardian in the Vongola Famiglia, which is “To be the aloof, drifting Cloud that protects the Family from an independent standpoint, and whom nothing can ever bind.”
- Lightning Guardian of X Generation Vongola Famiglia
- Originally from Bovino Famiglia
- Youngest X Generation Guardian as such, the rest of the Guardian try to keep him out of battle as much as they possibly can.
- Has the tendency to irritate those around hiw with his behavior and way of thinking.
- X Generation Famiglia care for him greatly, going to lengths to keep him safe.
- Does battle, he uses the Ten Year Bazooka to switch with his 15 years old self.
- As 15 years old, his combat’s capabilities have greatly improved, and he gives off a calmer and more subtle aura.
- Due to being struck by lightning countless times, his physiology has changed in such a way that his skin can easily conduct electricity, thus allowing him to fulfill the role of the Vongola Lightning Guardian, which is "To draw damage to himself and away from the rest of the Famiglia, serving as a lightning rod."
- Mist Guardian of X Generation Vongola Famiglia
- Initially an enemy of X Generation Famiglia, looking to take over Tsuna’s body in his bid to destroy the Mafia; however, after his defeated by Tsuna, Tsuna’s father, Iemitsu Sawada, offered him the position as Mist Guardian in return for protecting his friends, Ken and Chikusa
- Has aided the Vongola many times, always stating that he will one day take over Tsuna’s body.
- Due to being locked away in the Vindicare Prison, his participation becomes limited. During his absence, Chrome Dokuro assumes the role of the Mist Guardian.
- If the situation demands it, he can take over Chrome’s body and fight
- His way of deceit and his mastery of illusions fulfill the role of the Vongola Mist Guardian, which is "Creating something from nothing, and nothing from something; thus bewildering the enemy, to render the Famiglia's true form intangible with visions of deceit."
- Co-Vongola Mist Guardian
- Act as Mukuro’s vessel while he was imprisoned in Vindice Prison.
- Originally named Nagi until she almost died in a traffic accident trying to rescue a cat. This lead her to meets Mukuro in his dream world, who saved her life by creating illusionary organs for her
- Personality vastly contrasts with Mukuro; while Mokuro is cold and intimidating, Chrome is shy and timid.
- Due to her nature, she would never open up to anyone and would run away from any sign of kindness. However, through the encouragement from her friends, Chrome slowly broke through from her shell and became determined to become strong to fulfill her role as Guardian and to protect those who she held dear.